Geometric Yellow Shapes

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Loved

My sweet husband just sent me this message over IM:


I know you deep inside, I know your every thought and dream
And I want to give you wings to fly.
I have found myself in your arms and I know you love me.
You are really wanted
You are a woman
You have somebody to tell you it is going to last forever
I have really really ever loved you
I will let you hold me
until I know how you need to be touched
I am going to breathe you and taste you until I can feel you in my blood
I can see our unborn children in your eyes
and because of this I know that I love a woman
You are really wanted
you are a woman
I know you need somebody to tell you that we are going to be together.
I really really have ver loved a woman
I will give you some faith and hold you tight
with a little tenderness and I will treat you right and
You will be there for me taking good care of me
I find myself lying helpless in your arms
and thats how I know that I really love a women
since I love you, I am going to tell you that you are really wanted
I am also going to tell you that you are the one
I know that you need somebody to tell you that it is going to last forever
so I am going to tell you that I have really really ever loved you


I love this, and felt like it really applied to how women want to be loved by their husbands. I just thought it was too sweet to keep to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment