Geometric Yellow Shapes

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Weekend Recap

This weekend was really great in a lot of ways, and not so great in others.

The Good News:
My mom, dad & Brandon were here for the week. It was SO fun! On Thursday Jon & Brandon went long boarding down Provo Canyon, then that evening they played PS3 Black Ops with Michael online. It was a great boys evening. On Sunday we all got together and we had "match box rocket cars" and eventually went long boarding (on our butts) down the street.

The Bad News:
Friday night we had spent some time with the family until... Jon's face began swelling & causing him horrible pain. After a trip to the ER and a late night we discovered he had peri optical cellulitis. Which turns out isn't fatal, but VERY painful and you need lots of antibiotics to get rid of it. So, for the past weekend we've been making daily trips to the Hospital for IV Therapy. I am happy to report that Jon now only has mild swelling below his eye and will be going to a primary care physician to finally get rid of it. On a side note, I also got pink eye this weekend (we're thinking they were related) and both Jon & I stayed in on Monday & Tuesday of this week to recover. Luckily, we have amazing jobs that allow us to work from home. I plan to post videos of our Match Box Rocket Cars & the Long Board Race (in which I bump into Jon & he falls but makes an amazing save) a little later on!

1 comment:

  1. Oh dang! I'm so sorry you are both sick! Tell Jon I said hi and to feel better. You too.

    ReplyDelete