Geometric Yellow Shapes

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Longest Week

I don't know if I'll be able to remember how many days I've missed and keep count, life has been too crazy for counting lately. I think I'm going to change the direction of this blog. I'm still going to take pictures every day and I'm still going to document my life, but I'm going to think less about how I need to do it. My life has spiraled into a new rhythm, and while I might not yet know how to handle it... its all going to work out in the end. It will.

Family is amazing. On what seemed like the longest hardest week of my life I was shown so much love from those around me. Acts of love & service were some of the most uplifting reminders that I have a Father in Heaven who loves me enough to put these people in my life. Thank you Mike & Brit for that fun normal night we needed so desperately, thank you Aubrey for one of the most heart felt gifts I've ever received, and thank you to all the family who has called just to say that they love us. I am so grateful to have all of you.

I am amazingly blessed. Truly blessed. The Lord loves me, and on hard long weeks you might be able to feel it more because you need it more. I have so much, a loving family, a wonderful full time job that supports us, an apartment that we can afford, there is just so much to be thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment