Geometric Yellow Shapes

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter & Zombies & Dinner?

Happy Easter
I woke up on easter morning & found... SNOW?
Dave got a chocolate bunny & was so excited to eat it. Then he did something that surprised us all: he microwaved it! ha ha!

These two hardly pay any attention to Conference when they are together.


So I have started reading a hilarious book: Pride & Prejudice & Zombies. O my goodness, who could have thought such classic literature could be adapted like this? I will let you know what I think, but thus far I kind of enjoy a head strong, sword yielding, zombie beheading version of Elizabeth Bennet.

Tonight, Jon & I made an amazing dinner! Well, Jon made an amazing dinner. It was Honey Maple Pork Chops with a Nectarine Glaze. We also had a Mushroom Cream Orzo with Spinach, and Quartered Red Potatoes... Fried! It was so good. I really loved frying the potatoes. Pretty much frying anything. Like when I fried our chicken for the sesame chicken a couple weeks ago. There is something so nice about that sizzle of oil. I'm sure my thighs are appreciating my fascination with food cooked in oil.
This is my husband... I know you ladies are jealous.

1 comment:

  1. I love the last picture! It's like the woman's dream: a husband who cooks FOR her! Haha!

    ReplyDelete