Geometric Yellow Shapes

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Face Painting Fun




Saturday was my adorable nieces 7th birthday, and she asked if I would paint her & her friends faces! I had such a blast! It was a fairy themed birthday and each of them had a different butterfly painted across their cheeks and noses. Isn't my niece just beautiful? I know! The blue eyes are piercing! Not only that but she is tall, skinny, and gorgeous. I just know Isabel is going to be a heart breaker!

I used to paint faces at birthday party's and ward events when I was in high school. I had forgotten how much fun I had. If anybody is interested, I don't mind doing these more often. I can paint pretty much anything from dragons to kittys to dogs. Seriously though, kids are the best. They were so appreciative of the paint and it made me happy to see them feeling so pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment