Geometric Yellow Shapes

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Sunday - Tuesday

Sunday:
We met Lola, the cutest little lab puppy ever. Only 7 weeks & a total tub. Gotta love that face though. Jon was especially sweet with her, he cuddled up next to her under the table. Say cheese honey!

Monday:
Happy 25th Birthday Michael!
We went laser tagging at LAZER ASSAULT next to the grocery store with Michael & some of his friends. It was a blast (haha, no pun intended) except that my gun would only hit somebody if I was right up on them. Lame. O well.
We bought Michael 4 lovely steaks for his grilling & devouring pleasure. My brother is actually pretty easy to buy for: food or blue ray dvds or remote control toy. Really not to complex.

Tuesday:
We've had to move our special dinner nights to Tuesdays for a while, but thats ok. Tonight we made...
A Cumin Seared Salmon with Garlic Potatoes & Carrots. It was amazing! I don't even really like fish & I loved the way my husbino made this one!

1 comment: