Geometric Yellow Shapes

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Weekend with Disneyland!


This is the man who let me listen to Disney music to my hearts content, stood in line with me for 45 minutes to ride Peter Pan, and took me to dinner at the Blue Bayou: resulting in the most wonderful birthday weekend ever!


I love how it allows you to be like kids


And makes you feel little again


But sometimes I worry what we are teaching our children?


Return of CAPTAIN EO! Michael Jackson you live on in our hearts! Exactly as it appeared in 1986!

"Hold onto your hats & glasses folks... cuz this here's the WILDEST RIDE IN THE WILDERNESS!"


Brandon learned the hard way that the one in the front seat gets soaked... and everyone else remains mostly dry, minus their shoes & socks.


Yo ho Yo ho A Pirates Life For Me!
*Fun Fact: It was on Pirates of the Caribbean that Jon asked me to marry him*


The Siblings!


"Snakes. Why did it have to be snakes?"


I love Disneyland! So very much!

2 comments:

  1. You are so photogenic! I wish I could look that good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was such a perfect weekend!!! I'm so glad you guys made it

    ReplyDelete