Geometric Yellow Shapes

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Day 12: Something you love

The story of Peter Pan


There is something so blissful at the thought of flying away to Neverland & leaving all grown up cares behind. For much of my young life I was determined I would not grow up, determined that Neverland must exist. Glad to say I never was swept away, because there is so much I would have missed out on. Being a grown up is not as horrible as it seems, because of love & family. I believe the story endures because J.M. Barrie made that a big part of the story, the deciding factor to make the Darling children come home. And in the end, isn't that what we really want? Love?

1 comment:

  1. Oh sweet Savanna, I still keep that wonderful "Neverland" print on the wall next to your bed in your old room... in your honor, love your blog and you

    ReplyDelete