Geometric Yellow Shapes

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

DAY 6 & 7





I went back to work yesterday, and honestly was feeling amazing. No worries, I was thinking I was on the road to recovery and then... this morning happened. I was seriously gross. I don't know how my husband can cuddle me when I'm croaking and sniffling. I certainly didn't feel like coming to work this morning, but I knew I was one lucky lady who gets to sit on her butt all day. So I came. In fact that's where I am right now, on my lunch break.

Today we've rearranged our office and the Customer Service Department's desks have been downsized... I know I posted a picture of my desk before, but this one is much much smaller. But I like it, its kind of snug, and it lets me be right next to my favorite person at work... BRIT!

So married life is wonderful. Its just a million times better than anything I've ever known. Granted, I did marry the first man I ever loved and I am only 20... but still, its great. But the thing I've had to learn is the importance of knowing how to laugh at situations. For example:

Last night, Jon and I were playing with our Nerf guns and he kept getting suspiciously close to me. I had very seriously told him it was important to NOT hit my face, and then... BAM! In my eye. I started crying, and then I was upset that he hit me so I kept crying. Jon started laughing, and that made me even more upset so I continued to cry. He scooped me up and hugged me and told me I was beautiful but kind of ridiculous.

Eventually I laughed at the situation, but honestly I think I would've stayed mad at him. And really, is a Nerf dart worth it?
I don't think so.

So here I am blogging away, drinking coke and having a delicious beef stew/soup. My life is perfectly simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment