Geometric Yellow Shapes

Thursday, January 14, 2010

DAY 8 & 9

So, I'm supposed to write in here every day... but as you can see, I stinketh at it. I am trying tho! Ok, lets start from Day 8 shall we?

Day 8 - Thursday

Jon & I watched the movie: House Bunny. My favorite quotes are:

"Do you know where the crapper is? I'm about to do a very mysterious thing (drop some timber.)"
"Kindness is just love with its work boots on"
"The eyes are the nipples of the face"


Day 9 - Friday

We went bowling with DAVE! I bowled (drum roll please) a 101!!!! I only hit the bumpers twice. Dave couldn't help but say the whole time that we needed to go bowling more often. He really loves it. We went bowling with him back in December and he got a turkey, 3 consecutive strikes! I haven't ever seen him that happy except on Christmas when he got a giant stuffed Mickey Mouse! We had such an amazing time because you could see how happy Dave was to have us there.

No comments:

Post a Comment