Geometric Yellow Shapes

Monday, January 11, 2010

DAYS 3, 4, & 5





Sorry I've neglected to write. It's been a crazy weekend. Saturday I was in a home made movie all day long in the cold, doing an action scene and being thrown into the snow and shivering like crazy. As a result, Sunday & today I've been sick with a cold. Yuck. But, I did promise 3 pictures. Most of these are from Saturday night, Jon & I got a Nerf gun, and we took Tank to Jon's parents home. You can't really read it, but those guns have names. Jon's has been dubbed "The Judge" while mine is "The Punisher." Nerf guns are great because they don't hurt too bad when they hit you. Jon actually hit my face, and the dart stuck to my cheek. The last picture is of our adorable niece Isabel. I love that girl! She's only 6 but acts so mature for her age.

Jon has been so sweet to me today. He's brought me meals and tucked me into bed. He even put on my favorite movie The Princess Bride and made a bed for me on the couch so I could watch. I've been sleeping a good 75% of today. I love to sleep, I mean really really love it. I like a good 8 hours of sleep at night. So you can only imagine how much I like sleep when I'm under the weather. In fact, I'm thinking sleep sounds great right about now.

No comments:

Post a Comment