Geometric Yellow Shapes

Monday, March 7, 2011

Day 20 - Somewhere you'd love to travel

Europe

I think its obvious why I want to visit Europe, I mean, its simply beautiful & so full of history. To look at things that were built thousands of years ago, just boggles my mind. Here are just a few of the places I would love to visit.

Stonehenge


The Colosseum


The Pantheon


The Eiffel Tower


And still more! Ooooo to go and travel, to hear other languages spoken, to see the original copies of art I've always admired, just to experience life in other parts of the world, to feel miles away from where I am now... would be such an adventure.

2 comments:

  1. Ok... here's the deal... You can participate in my flash mob if I can go on this trip with you!!! Except Stonehenge... that place creeps me out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you said it was obvious I thought for sure you would say because of the castles there… you are the ultimate Princess you know, don’t forget to check out a real castle when you and Brit are there (with Jon & Michael too of course)!!!

    ReplyDelete